Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Forum, Website Feedback and Suggestions and more / Re: Introduce Yourself
« Last post by lhar on June 23, 2017, 03:56:43 AM »
Hi! I discovered this forum today, why is it dead?
The First Confessor / Question about an inconsistency
« Last post by RobBrochu on December 29, 2016, 02:43:46 PM »
I'm at the point where Lothain told Magda that she is to be his bride. We are told in the series that it takes both sides to travel in the sliph. In Phantoms Richard is expelled because he no longer has the gift at all. The sliph tells Richard that Magda traveled in her to the night wisps before Barracus commits suicide. In The First Confessor Magda is ungifted. How is this possible?
Warheart / Re: Nice Comeback
« Last post by Burrough4529 on September 06, 2016, 11:09:32 AM »
I'm in complete agreement. I'm so happy that it "ended" the way it did. However, now I'm seeing that TG is beginning a new series (Nicci Chronicles) that will pick up where he left off with Warheart and will be primarily based around a new story line involving Nicci and Nathan. I'm excited for that, but even more for the prospect of some side stories that will tell us about the lives of R&K and all the characters living at the wizard's keep now that all of the trouble has seemingly ended :). I would really like to see R&K have a baby and for Nicci to find love. I'd also love to see the new beginning and the dawning of the golden age and how it effects the gifted, maybe a rebirth of how it used to be at the keep, what he hinted at in the end of Confessor, tons of sorceresses and wizards and families all living and learning in the keep, a repopulation of Adindryl, etc.I just can't wait.
Cast & Character Discussion / Re: Making Kahlan and Richard's costumes
« Last post by bignate on July 18, 2016, 07:04:00 PM »
I would suggest going to the sewing section of Wal-Mart or a sewing store. Check the halloween costume area of their pattern books and you can probably find a pattern that looks similar to what you want.
01 - Wizard's First Rule / Re: Kahlan and Shar Art
« Last post by bignate on July 18, 2016, 07:02:37 PM »
I especially like the close up of Shar.
Cast & Character Discussion / Making Kahlan and Richard's costumes
« Last post by sfwagner on July 12, 2016, 03:27:25 AM »
Hello,

I just joined in hopes to get some information.

See, I'm wanting to make the Confessor outfit (corset and dress) and Richard's outfit. I'm starting with the corset and pants (I want the pants because I feel they will be easier to move around in for me than the skirt). I know the fabric I need, leather or fake leather, but I don't have a pattern (and it's copy-written, unfortunately) or information on how much fabric I need and what other materials and designs I need and need to use. I found a website that I thought would give me what I wanted, but it seems like it says only the fabric, nothing else.

See, I want to make the outfits because they are too expensive to buy. Can I get help, please? Thank you.
01 - Wizard's First Rule / Kahlan and Shar Art
« Last post by jh_collector on July 03, 2016, 10:25:45 AM »
Hello all,

I have been meaning to join this community and post these for your enjoyment. I commissioned an artists to paint these for me.  Macro and micro view.  It is one of my favorite parts of the book.  Shar gives up her life to help her people by helping Kahlan. Shar only asks for one thing.....

http://sicilianvalkyrie.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Kahlan-and-Shar-432301541
http://sicilianvalkyrie.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Shar-432303083
11 - Confessor / Re: Wizard's Eleventh Rule
« Last post by Sibelis on April 29, 2016, 07:59:01 AM »
See my update to wiki on the eleventh rule, it's embrace life not death. Overwhelming connections to this, only time his power failed in book 3? He was lashing out in hate that he thought Kalyan hurt. Book of counted shadows warning, sword of truth and order boxes activated by love, not anger or hate. The balance to a war wizard, to any warrior, is the reasons behind it, you don't go to war to kill, you go to war to protect life. Also the rule on always someone who hates backs this up...
09 - Chainfire / Prinstinely ungifted and Chainfire
« Last post by mccredir on April 14, 2016, 12:25:16 PM »
Why didn't Richard use the crap-ton of pristinely ungifted to prove Kahlans existence... they all met her.
The Law of Nines / Sequel to the Law of Nines
« Last post by slayer on March 22, 2016, 04:20:42 PM »
Hi all, any news on a sequel to Law of Nines?  Despite all the negative feedback about this book, I really liked it and want another. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10