Author Topic: just finished (no spoilers)  (Read 1917 times)

champion

• Gar
just finished (no spoilers)
« on: August 23, 2013, 08:33:41 PM »
this book has alot more suspense than most of the other books. I loved it and can't wait for the next one. Alot better than the omen machine in my opinion.

Ungifted

• Wood Guide
Re: just finished (no spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 11:04:10 AM »

I just finished reading The First Confessor: The Legend of Magda Searus, and can't wait to start in on this book. Looks like Richard will come face to face with more products of the Great War. Very Excited

Ram Rahl

• Wood Guide
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 04:16:45 AM »
Just finished and loved it very much. Way better than omen machine. I couldn't keep the book down once I started. Now I have wait one year but I know it will be worth the wait. Keep up the good work Terry  ;D
"Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."

Mistress Sarah

• Slide
  • Screw the Ocampa. I wanna go home.
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 07:45:33 AM »
I love how they tied everything in with the parts of the war we heard about in The First Confessor.

Though I did have a question about that...

Why did they create the barrier? Couldn't they have just made a stronger gravity spell, gathered them all up in a big pile, and shot Wizard's fire at them for a while? Not only would it have been a more permanent solution, but it would have been fun!
You know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later.

beautiliciousz

• Sentrosi
  • Cereal killer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 06:57:44 PM »
Ok so i started reading this book now and I'm about halfway through... I just dont understand the hype? Usually the books pull me in after the first 50 pages, (Omen Machine BIG exeception) but this one just drags on and on, and I know the is some action but even that doesn't get me excited.

Feels like Terry Goodkind dropped the ball... or i've just out grown the series if that's even possible.