Author Topic: Fan-fiction  (Read 1832 times)

katiebelle30

• Night Wisp
  • Destruction inthe cause of good isa glorious thing
Fan-fiction
« on: January 13, 2014, 09:38:28 AM »
So sadly you don't get an awful lot of fanfiction about The Sword Of Truth (not the actual sword but the stories) and to be honest I find this sad. Not a lot of people are members of this wonderful little website but I'm sure that the one's that are are just dying to write a good one. I have created this topic so you can write a lovely little story and send it to me. I will read and write back to you, and if you wanted we could have a nice little story going together. my email address is katiebelle30@hotmail.com
I understand that Terry Goodkind doesn't like people writing fan-fics about his books so shhhh. It's our little secret ;)
(p.s. I don't mind if you think your stories are crap, rude, boring, or even the best damn thing in the world. I will try and read them all and we can have a little friendship group ok? ok.)

katiebelle30

• Night Wisp
Re: Fan-fiction
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 09:52:20 AM »
So sadly you don't get an awful lot of fan-fiction about The Sword Of Truth (not the actual sword but the stories) and to be honest I find this sad. Not a lot of people are members of this wonderful little website but I'm sure that the one's that are are just dying to write a good one. I have created this topic so you can write a lovely little story and send it to me. I will read and write back to you, and if you wanted we could have a nice little story going together. my email address is katiebelle30@hotmail.com
I understand that Terry Goodkind doesn't like people writing fan-fics about his books so shhhh. It's our little secret ;)
(p.s. I don't mind if you think your stories are crap, rude, boring, or even the best damn thing in the world. I will try and read them all and we can have a little friendship group ok? ok.)
Destruction in the cause of good is a marvellous thing

katiebelle30

• Night Wisp
Re: Fan-fiction
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 09:53:31 AM »
haha dammit. I quoted wrong.

destruction the cause of good is a glorious thing