Author Topic: Episode 22 - Reckoning  (Read 11027 times)

Octavius Rahl

• Night Wisp
Re: Episode 22 - Reckoning
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »
God I hope there isn't a 2nd season. I couldn't even watch the 1st episode...I keep hoping that a real series or movie will be created.  Chase, Richard and just about everyone needs to be bigger...come on...everyone in SOT series is BIG....I thought this series and the Codex Alera series by Jim Butcher had the potential to be the next Lord of the Rings/Harry Potters....this pitiful first attempt was laughable and disgraceful.  Come on Mr. Goodkind, get some real people in control of this and put it on HBO and tighten up a lil closer to the book please.

Completely Mord Sith

• Global Moderator
  • Blood fly
  • I am Mord-Sith. I will stand.
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 12:10:51 PM »
If TG had any control over the series, he would have by now... that's the sad thing.

CMS
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours."

zabom

• Warlock
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 02:43:56 PM »
I think I'll boycott anything Disney.
If a person is ignorant due to lack of oppertunity, then they are victims of situation and are worthy of receiving all the education they will except. If they reject knowledge out of arrogance or fear, then they are fools or cowards and are not worth the time it takes to express a single idea.

Completely Mord Sith

• Global Moderator
  • Blood fly
  • I am Mord-Sith. I will stand.
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2009, 06:44:26 PM »
Lol good luck with that.

CMS
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours."

bignate

• Chime of Doom
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »
Don't you know they own the world? :-\
Cut. Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that overrides that one. Cut.
Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible...

Tony187

• Global Moderator
  • Shadrin
    • War of Truth RPG
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2009, 07:37:07 AM »
Don't you know they own the world? :-\

True story.
"If the road your on is easy, your probably going the wrong way"

-Zedd

morgan

• Boundary Warden
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 09:18:23 AM »
Good episode even if it disappointed me a little that all the chance Kahlan had to help Richard in the future went unuseful.
that said, I didn't expected that Rahl would have died, I thought he'll be again in season 2.
love the final kiss between Richard and Kahlan, said that italian tv doesn't show the 2nd season soon after the 1st one
"My magic, yes. The color is rather open to interpretation" (Alaric Morgan)

Mistress Sarah

• Slide
  • Screw the Ocampa. I wanna go home.
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 10:39:20 AM »
I have a very very good question about this episode... How does Kahlan even begin to confess Richard? He already loves her unconditionally, and thus, is immune to her touch.
You know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later.

AgathaEileen

• Night Wisp
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2012, 12:54:44 AM »

You really got it.