Author Topic: You Know You're An SoT Junkie When...  (Read 30037 times)

The Great Wizard

• Hearthound
  • I talk in blue now.
    • War for Truth RPG
Re: You Know You're An SoT Junkie When...
« Reply #345 on: October 22, 2011, 07:10:06 AM »
You know you're a SoT junkie when you're sad because you still haven't read  The Omen Machine even though its been out for ages...
Wir sind alles Verrückt!

The Great Wizard

• Hearthound
  • I talk in blue now.
    • War for Truth RPG
« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2012, 04:41:30 PM »
*cough cough*
You know you're a SoT junkie when you take almost the entire series with you on holiday. ( Couldn't find room for Phantom and Confessor :'( )
Wir sind alles Verrückt!

Master Rahl

• Healer of Redcliff
  • Blade, be true this day.
    • War for Truth RPG
« Reply #347 on: January 15, 2012, 09:26:02 AM »
That's something I'd do. I know if I ever went on a train trip or plane ride to visit someone for a holiday, I'd be unable to leave those books behind. XD

You know you're an SoT junkie when you lie in bed at night, going to sleep, and grin because you know the Sword of Truth books helped make you the person you are today.

PillarofCreation

• Stone Hound
« Reply #348 on: January 29, 2012, 12:18:29 AM »
You know you're an SoT junkie when you refer to magic in all other things (Books, Movies, Games) as "The Gift".
People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.
~The Wizards First Rule

Lord_Faine

• Slide
  • Mail Me If You Know Magick
    • (Voodoo) My Friends Site
« Reply #349 on: January 30, 2012, 07:10:29 AM »
You know your a SoT junkie when you look up the site and talk about being a SoT junkie with other SoT junkies.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."

Master Rahl

• Healer of Redcliff
    • War for Truth RPG
« Reply #350 on: January 30, 2012, 08:11:18 AM »
You know you're an SoT junkie when you see a cartoon character with long, blondish hair and blue eyes and think, "IT'S DARKEN RAHL"
And proceed to watch the cartoon for as long as he's on it.

Lord_Faine

• Slide
  • Mail Me If You Know Magick
    • (Voodoo) My Friends Site
« Reply #351 on: January 31, 2012, 07:01:56 AM »
You know your a SoT junkie when you keep asking your wife to confess your enemies.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."

Master Rahl

• Healer of Redcliff
    • War for Truth RPG
« Reply #352 on: February 07, 2012, 01:37:51 PM »
You know you're an SoT junkie when you lend out the first SOT book, you don't know when it's going to be returned, and consider buying a new copy even though you won't be re-reading the series that soon, and you know you'll get the book back. XD

buckster

• Night Wisp
« Reply #353 on: December 25, 2012, 08:42:48 PM »
You know you're an SoT junkie when you post the wizard's rules on your door at college...and when you see someone who looks like what you envision one of the characters, and you get upset that they don't act like the character (one of my teachers is a ringer for Verna, and I was always upset that she didn't act like her)
Kahlan guide me. Kahlan teach me. Kahlan protect me. In your light I thrive. In your mercy I am sheltered. In your wisdom I am humbled. I live only to love you. My life is yours.

You have an odd talent for making me feel better, Richard Cypher, even when telling me of my death.

CypherCore

• Wood Guide
  • "Dance with me death, for I am ready."
« Reply #354 on: December 31, 2012, 08:04:34 PM »
You know your a Sword of Truth junkie when its New Years and all you can do is read one of the books like me xD

Ram Rahl

• Wood Guide
« Reply #355 on: September 05, 2013, 12:08:47 AM »
You know you're an SoT junkie when you open this site just to discuss about the books with someone EVERYDAY
"Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."

DPW

• Wood Guide
« Reply #356 on: September 25, 2013, 04:13:04 AM »
Does having the entire series in printed form, paperback and hardback, plus audiobooks, and the Legend of the Seeker on DVD, count as being a Sword of Truth junkie? I assume it does. If only the Legend of the Seeker had actually followed the books! Oh well, at least they kept the names of the characters.

Mistress Sarah

• Slide
  • Screw the Ocampa. I wanna go home.
« Reply #357 on: September 30, 2013, 07:48:43 AM »
You know you're an SoT junkie when you intend to dress up as a Mord Sith or a confessor for halloween.

You know your neighbor is an SoT junkie if they don't have to ask "What are you supposed to be?"
You know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later.