Author Topic: Nice Comeback  (Read 864 times)

Nicci Rules

• Gar
Nice Comeback
« on: February 11, 2016, 05:15:05 PM »
It was good to see the series end on a high note. These last two books were a huge improvement over the previous two books.
I'm going to miss Richard, Kahlan and the Mord-Sith.
It is nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.

Burrough4529

• Night Wisp
  • Been reading& rereading for 13 years& counting
Re: Nice Comeback
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 11:09:32 AM »
I'm in complete agreement. I'm so happy that it "ended" the way it did. However, now I'm seeing that TG is beginning a new series (Nicci Chronicles) that will pick up where he left off with Warheart and will be primarily based around a new story line involving Nicci and Nathan. I'm excited for that, but even more for the prospect of some side stories that will tell us about the lives of R&K and all the characters living at the wizard's keep now that all of the trouble has seemingly ended :). I would really like to see R&K have a baby and for Nicci to find love. I'd also love to see the new beginning and the dawning of the golden age and how it effects the gifted, maybe a rebirth of how it used to be at the keep, what he hinted at in the end of Confessor, tons of sorceresses and wizards and families all living and learning in the keep, a repopulation of Adindryl, etc.I just can't wait.